It’s time for Friday Favorites! I haven’t been able to decide if this past week was productive or just exhausting. I think I will just go with a little bit of both.
This week I learned that my MRI shows that I have Foraminal Stenosis, an enlarged joint in my neck. It has been almost a year of pain, though only recently has it gotten really debilitating. But at least now I know what it is and my Doctor and I are making plans for treatments now. Has anyone else suffered through this?
However, being that it is Friday, it is also my favorite post of the week. I get to talk about a bunch of random stuff that I have been loving this week. Here is my five favorite things this week:
1. Have you guys tried any of the new Lady Gaga Cups of Kindness drinks at Starbucks? Last year’s super popular Pink Drink is back on the menu as part of this campaign. Also included is the Ombre Pink Drink, the Matcha Lemonade and the Violet Drink, the latter two are pictured here.
The Matcha Lemonade is amazing and I learned that both this and the Violet Drink will remain on the menu after the Lady Gaga campaign ends on June 19. In the meantime, Starbucks is donating $.25 per drink sold to the Born This Way Foundation. Did you know that Lady Gaga has enlisted the help of Prince William for the foundation?
2. These chips. UTZ Crab Chips. Anyone who grew up in the Chesapeake Bay area like myself know about these chips.
Crab chips are so good with Old Bay Seasoning. I went to visit family in Virginia and my Step-Mother had these waiting for me. Sooooo good.
3. I found this awesome flour sac towel when I was visiting Virginia.
#truth – am I right?
4. Photo bomb. I have been working with Blue Apron on a campaign. I set all my ingredients out on the table to get a picture and……
….my picture got photo bombed by Charlotte. Look for the review of my Blue Apron experience coming next week. I still have some more cooking to do this weekend!
5. Next week my town of Orlando will be host to the 2017 BlogHer Conference. Who’s coming? I am so lucky to live in such an awesome town. Mr. Beet and I certainly love playing tourist every once and a while. It’s nice to have these theme parks right in our backyard. And our blogging community is very tight knit. There is always some event going on and we plan to show the BlogHer community what a great tribe of bloggers we have here. We don’t compete with each other, we support each other and it is awesome. I could not do this blog day and day out without my blogging tribe.
Posts you missed this week on BATB:
Who’s coming to Orlando for BlogHer next week?
Have you tried any of the new Starbucks drinks? Which is your favorite?
Have you ever had a neck or a back injury?