Using only four ingredients, these were the easiest and tastiest tomatoes I have ever made at home. Then again, I am in love with any kind of roasted or broiled tomatoes.
So four ingredients – I mixed the mayo with grated parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs, then generously topped the tomatoes with the mayo mixture. The tomatoes baked at 400° for about 8 minutes, and bam…an easy side dish…done.
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods Coconut Oil Mayo
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. plain breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut the stemmed top off the tomato.
- Cut a very small piece off the bottom of the tomato so that tomato will sit upright in the dish.
- Add the tomatoes to a glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, add the mayo, cheese and breadcrumbs until well blended.
- Generously top each tomato with the mayo mixture.
- Bake the tomatoes in the oven for 10 minutes, until the crust is golden.
Pin this recipe for later: