Brussels Sprouts Quiche
Who says you can't eat Brussels Sprouts at breakfast?
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 9-inch deep dish frozen pie shell
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk, non-dairy is perfectly OK
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup raw shredded Brussels sprouts**
- 2 green onions, green and white parts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddear cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, add the eggs, milk, mayo, onion powder, mustard and black pepper. Whisk until fully combined.
Gently fold in the shredded sprouts, green onions and cheese. Pour into the frozen pie shell.
Place on a baking sheet and bake 45 mins.
Allow to cool a few minutes before cutting to allow quiche to fully set.
**The easiest way to shred Brussels sprouts is by using the shredding attachment on the food processor. Just be sure to cut off the bottom of the stem first.