Chickpea “Tuna” Salad
Based on the recipe from Rouxbe Cooking School.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 cups canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp finely minced red onion
- 2 medium celery stalks, finely minced
- 2 tbsp Nori Seaweed Flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp stone ground or dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
Add the chickpeas into a medium sized bowl. Using a potato or avocado masher, gently mash the chickpeas. Do not overmash, leave the chickpeas slightly chunky.
Fold the other ingredients into the chickpeas until combined.
Serve immediately, on bread, crackers or over lettuce.