Starbucks Horchata Frappuccino copycat recipe
The official copycat recipe for the new Starbucks Horchata Frappuccino.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
For the cinnamon dolce syrup:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, or coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
For the Frappuccino:
- 1 1/2 cup brewed black coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup cinnamon dolce syrup
- 2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk, optional for thicker consistency- leave out if making Vegan version
- 1 cup ice **see note
- ground cinnamon, caramel sauce, and whipped cream, for garnish
Make the cinnamon dolce simple syrup:
In a saucepan over medium heat, add the nrown sugar and filtered water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon.
Set aside to cool.
Make the Frappuccino:
In a blender, add the brewed coffee, 1 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup cinnamon syrup and 1 cup ice.
Blend until well mixed.
Pour into a tall serving glass.
Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle ground cinnamon for garnish.
**for a stronger coffee flavor, freeze coffee into ice cubes for use instead of using plain water ice.